Tuesday, February 7, 2012

yet to be titled...

i'm feeling blahhhhh this morning.
i'll be honest with you, the routine of a 40 hour work week is getting to me.

i'm thoroughly exhausted, and because it is february 14th next week and i work at a flower shop, i have to work extra days, and longer hours. i didn't think when i was 35 i'd be running the front counter at a flower shop! but who really knows where they are going to be, right?

i guess i'm still finding my place and trying to be okay with that. but moving this morning is like walking through think mud.

i want to work on my book, and walk to dog, and paint the 5 half-finished paintings in my little studio. i want to connect with my art friends and have tea with my mom and finish the greenhouse....

that all i got this morning :)

except the words that keep floating through my head...

"No matter how lost you are, the trick is to keep searching, because you never know what you will find…"

xo
h

1 comment:

  1. I know how you're feeling this morning, BEE. There are too many things we need to do, before we can do what we want to do. Spring is coming with it's sense of renewal....just hang on !
    I love you oooooodles
    Mom

    ReplyDelete