Wednesday, October 3, 2012

20 things I love about Fall!

I don't know why, but I ended up dividing my list of "20 Things" over a few posts...
But here is the complete list of...

 20 Things I love about Fall 

1. keeping the windows open and getting fresh air in the house
2. blankets
3. pumpkin spice lattes
4. scarf time!
5. smelling the change in the woods...sweet decaying leaves
6. raking leaves
7. carving pumpkins
8. time for fires at night!
9. local harvest festivals
10. october sunrises!
11. trying to walk down the street jumping from one "crunch" to another as the leaves drop!
12. apple or pumpkin ANYTHING! Bread, muffins, soups, baked...etc...!
13. gathering acorns and leaves and milkweed pods to add to my collection of decorations.
14. geting all of my fall decorations out...and of course adding to them every year.
15. soups and stews
16. cleaning out my studio and redecorating it...which i will start today ( so look for pictures!)
17. long rides in the country with the windows down, the heat on and colors changing everywhere!
18. jeans and sweaters and hats! oh my!
19. cozy-sofa-movie-and-spiced cider-nights
20. HALLOWEEN!

( Thank you to The Inspired Room for this lovely new tradition of Fall Nesting! To see more posts from more Fall Nesters, click the link!)


xoxo

p.s. what do YOU love about fall???






No comments:

Post a Comment