Tuesday, July 3, 2012

the magic no.3

Three has always been on of my favorite numbers (735 is my very luckiest)...There are many things i have noticed that come in threes...
three of my mom's little pocket owls!




- primary and secondary colors
- deaths ( this one is near the top if the list because this sad week, I've experienced the 3 death     phenomenon)
- the rule of three in writing (here)
- blind mice :)
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice
- sneezes ( three to "get the devil out")
-  past, present, future
- tsp. in a Tbsp.
- Greek Harpies
- Snap! Crackle! Pop!
- Ready! Aim! Fire!
- three legged races
- three stooges


...ok...so this could go on and on and on!


This morning I found my third inspiring project/class/group...and I'm feeling like things are coming together...


1. My sponsor ad on Kelly Rae's page (look at the sidebar!)
2. Flora Bowley's AMAZING e-course
 and my third...
3. An Artist's Way Bookclub, started by Jessica Brogan of "In Search of Dessert"... Check it out!

I feel like I could soar ( if only I didn't have a million things to do already! This is going to be an exercise in juggling for me..and in putting MYSELF first, for once!)

Please feel free to check out all three....and come back here to see posts about my experiences !


Happy 4th to those US friends of mine!
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment